Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Santa Baby

I know you've all been sitting on the edge of your seats waiting to find out what we had for Christmas dinner. Drumroll please....


It was goose!! O's parents always have a traditional Bavarian goose for dinner on Christmas Day. And oh my goodness was it delightful! I must say I'm quite proud of myself because four years ago I don't think I would have touched goose...(this might have stemmed from a fateful trip to the Austin Arboretum where I, as a three year old, innocently tried to feed a goose, and the goose chased me down, bit my finger and I yelled "NO GOOSE, NO!)  but this one tasted AWESOME!


THE GEESE

Dad took a picture of all of us sitting at the table ready to eat that goose!
The Aftermath:


And now, for my favorite presents from Santa:


I received quite an abundance of TCU gear and my favorite of all was this guy:

Yep, that's a TCU santa and he's my good luck charm for the Rose Bowl (fingers and toes crossed!)


The the last present I opened were these:

Uggs! Instyle may poo-poo them but I think they are money! And so much lighter than my last pair! My toasty warm feet thank you Mom and Dad.

Hope you got everything your little Christmas heart desired! 

-Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment