Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snuggalicious

After a day of dealing with some seriously crazy parents at work today (I mean, for real, it was a few clowns short of a circus in there), I would really like to forget today ever happened and reminisce about last weekend. I would love to go into dirty details of the events that unfolded today but unfortunately, due to privacy laws, I'm forbidden. Lets just say there was BRIGHT pink eye shadow, enough plastic and rhinestone jewelry that even the staff at Sam Moon would stare, and a temper tantrum... an adult temper tantrum (AND no, it was not me).

MOVING ON!

Last weekend was great! O and I started our weekend off with some lychee cocktails and sushi at Yutaka Sushi Bistro and I'd say it was a slam dunk. The sushi was fresh and traditional (in a good way) and I even found a sake that I enjoyed, which has been a struggle for me in the past. It was called Yuri Masamune- yea say that three times fast, and it was delightful! None of that, "it feels like I'm drinking nail polish remover" taste with this sake.

Our Saturday was spent like this:

Yep, those are snuggies. It was the 2nd annual Dallas Snuggie pub crawl on McKinney Ave and it was AWESOME folks. I was warm, I was comfy, and I was snuggly. It was so fantastic, I might wear my Snuggie out again this weekend!


Sunday, we went to a friends to watch the Super Bowl and the well deserved GB Packers won! Yea! Go Cheeseheads! I also made some kick ass (yet horribly bad for your thighs) sausage cheese dip that was the hit of the hungover party. It was great. Have I drove that point home yet? The weekend was awesome, and I'm ready for the next one. Bring it Friday.


-Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment