Thursday, June 30, 2011

Party On

If y'all don't know this about me already, I'm a planner. O calls me the master planner...I can't resist planning a good party. The details, the decorations, the drinks... And what really gets my guns blazin? A theme party!  


O and I have hosted parties at our place at least once a year for about 3 years. We've recently moved to an adorable little cottage and I'm trying to come up with the next theme. So lets take a look at the past shall we? And maybe the next big idea will come to me!




There was the first: The Holiday Cocktail party
The candy cane cocktail was born!






The White on White party: 
White clothes, white sangria? Hell of a good time!






The Ugly (more like heinous) Christmas Sweater Party:
Candy cane cocktail was still a hit, but a slight change in wardrobe made it enormously more fun!





And the Grandaddy of them all....
















Ok, I'll admit we did not host our wedding at our house. It did require a master plan though! And I just wanted to post some wedding pictures....


I think a end of summer BBQ might be just the right speed. Let the brainstorming begin!


Happy planning!

-Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment