Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cough, Achew

Somehow a pesky amoeba of a virus infiltrated my iron clad immune system and I'm home sick today. Not that anybody likes it, but I especially HATE being sick. My sick time and vacation time are one in the same at my job, sickness=less vacay.  No bueno. 


After laying on the couch for hours and wallowing in my misery I decided I had enough energy to sit at the computer and finish designing our first Holiday cards as a matrimonial couple! I've narrowed it down to three: 




1) Casual and Playful


2) Romantic and Soft (the white bar is where our last name will go)


3) Traditional and Straightforward

All designs from simplytoimpress.com

I never thought it would be so difficult to choose a holiday card! Having over 2000 wedding pictures to choose from might have something to do with it. 

Anybody have a favorite of the three? I'm at a loss here and until hubby gets home tonight I will have no outside input whatsoever. I'm in agony I tell you! 

Alright then, time for some soup and couch time. *sniffle


-Claire




1 comment:

  1. Honestly I love all of them, but the 2nd is my favorite because you can really see the happiness and love on your faces. Woohoo for first married Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete