Sunday, November 7, 2010

Things I'm loving right now

KXT FM 91.7

O stumbled upon this local radio station a few months ago and passed it on to me. I must say that I LOVE it!! I unfortunately like it so much I was jammin to an old Fugees song (yea remember them??) missed my exit and got stuck in 5:30 mix master traffic... You never know what is going to be playing when you punch in this radio station. From classic and indie rock to Celtic Irish jig music it's always a different song that you haven't heard six thousand times like on MIX or KISS FM. So go a head, open your ears and check it out!
 

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale

Oh Nordstrom, how I love thee. I especially enjoy when you have a sale in which I get double points on my Nordstrom card!! BUT I believe by very favorite thing about you right now are these: Get in my closet!
Via Spiga Evanna Lace Bootie


Dermalogica daily microfoliant 

I had a dilemma at Ulta yesterday: Bliss Pore-Perfecting Face Polish OR Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (I know, I know, how did I decide??) I went with the stuff that slightly resembles an illicit substance and I'm so happy I did. It makes my face feel soft as a babe's bottom and my pores have never been so clear. It's amazing. Get you some!!



  The Holidays!

It's like the clock struck midnight on October 31st and the holiday commercials began flooding the airwaves. I can't say that I mind them, it kind of puts me in the spirit. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas (is the first week of November too soon?).  I'm also excited about O and I's annual Holiday Party, which rumor has it will have a tacky Christmas sweater theme (throwback to college anyone?)!! I'm stoked.

Hope y'all are starting to get into the Holiday spirit! Stay tuned, next up is O and I's Friday night flight at Nana and Dewer's Discovery tasting experience!  

Ciao!
Claire  

No comments:

Post a Comment