Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hasta Luego 2010

Like every year at this time, it's hard for me to believe that in a few weeks, another year has gone by. Although, when I look back at 2010, I think to myself, hot dang diggity that was one freakin' awesome year!! So without further ado, here is a photo montage including  just a few of my fav moments from twenty-ten. 

January 

Well, I think this goes without saying!

February


Dress shopping in Austin.

March

Warrior Dash!! The couple that hurtles fire together (and wears these awesome hats), stays together. 

April


Celebrating 24 with the best girls in the world!!

May

Vamos a la playa! With the most badass coworkers ever!!!

June

Off to Washington! Got to tour the Chateau with Mom and Pops.

July

Sonoma, San Fran, and Napa. This picture pretty much sums up the trip...

August

When the men are away... me and my girls will play.

September

Barcelona, beach, champagne, my man- BLISS!! 

October

ACL... enough said

November 

Thanksgiving! Food. Family. Fried Turkey. The best! 
December 

Tacky sweaters+Friends+Booze= Best Holiday Party to date.

So there you have it. The best of 2010. Twenty-eleven is not only the beginning of a new decade, it's the beginning of a new era in our lives. Like, I'll turn a quarter of a century old, O's starts his new position, and oh yea, we're getting married! Twenty-eleven will be a year of adjustments and new experiences but I'm sure by this time next year I'll again be saying to myself "holy cannoli, 2011 flew by at warp speed, I'm married and holy crap, I'm going to be older than a quarter century next year!" 


What are your favorite moments from 2010?




-Claire




No comments:

Post a Comment