Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SPEAKING of Ice...

Who knew? The fruity malt beverage gave me the perfect segway into my next post. O and I went to ICE!! at the Gaylord in Grapevine. It was our second annual trip, Charlie Brown themed and let me tell you, it didn't disappoint this holiday spirited chica.  I love Christmas! The family, the presents, the eating, the presents... I enjoy giving as much as I do receiving so don't go all "oh here comes the only child syndrome" on me! ANYWHO back to ICE!! It's nine degrees in this place, the entire thing (even most of the walls) is made of ice, and it is FANTASTIC! If you feel like being a kid again and joining a few kiddos while sliding down the giant slide made of ice, you should check it out. 


Everything here is made out of ICE!!!


Snoopy was always my very favorite, well besides Linus. 





The ice slide. It was pretty intense


O took the butt in the air approach.


I went down so fast it was a blur. Maybe I need to cut back on the Christmas cookies...



I think I'm going to pop in the dvd now. It's never too early for a little Charlie Brown Christmas!


Ciao!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment