Monday, October 18, 2010

Purple Nurple

You can ask any of the fine ladies (and man) I work with and they will tell you that for the past six months I've been on a quest to find the quintessential purple pumps for my lovely bridesmaids. I've searched and examined every purple shoe on zappos, piperlime, through all of the interwebs and beyond. If they sell shoes, I've scoured their website for reasonably priced, non-tacky, satin purple shoes (with no rhinestones please and thankyou!). Sounds easy right? WRONG! It has taken me months but I've finally found The Shoe.
Source

Source
 I think these lovelies will beautifully compliment their graphite gray jcrew taryn dresses come April! I must admit I almost gave up on my search mid September and almost had my maids purchase some nice but not nearly as fabulous purple peep-toe flats. Thank goodness for my unwavering stubbornness and perseverance! AND thank you to my ever patient colleagues who endured countless hours of purple shoe scrutiny! 


Ciao!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them! Glad the shoe search proved to be fruitful!
    -Jodi

    ReplyDelete