Sunday, May 8, 2011

Engagement Pictures

Ok ok, so I know I said I'd post pics of the honeymoon next but per request, I decided to post some of O and I's engagement pics from the enormously talented and incredibly fun to work with Sherry Hammonds. Sherry, most likely, was my favorite wedding vendor we worked with. She was always flexible and accomodating to our conundrum of planning an out of town wedding. If you can't tell, I love Sherry! 

These pictures were taken at 6:30am on a Sunday morning. We had to do our engagements in August in order to get our save the dates out on time. For you non-Tejas natives, it is about 100 degrees by 10:00am in August. In order to get the best shots we all got up at the crack of dawn to get the best light and save ourselves from sweating like pigs. Sweaty bride= no bueno!

I think the inconvenience was FAR outweighed by the results. Enjoy!














This 'Save the Date' sign was actually a giant cookie made by a friend of the family that is also an amazing baker! And yes, it took us a day or two, but we ate the whole thing after the shoot.




















This one is my favorite of all


If you would like to see a few more check them out here or here

-Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment