Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm BAAAAACK!

It's been a while since I've visited the blog world. I've been a little busy, oh you know, getting married and such. It was a wild and crazy ride and I enjoyed about 98% of it. I will be honest though, I'm glad the planning is OVER! Hallelujah! And now, the next couple weekends, O and I are going to two weddings, as a guest! It's a glorious feeling. 


But like I said, it's been a while so let's catch up on all the wedding madness. So, without further ado, I think it's only fitting to start with my bachelorette party in Vegas....




We arrived and the lovely Mr. Briggs had outfitted us with a limo for the ride to our hotel! Bubbly and all! Our driver, Adele, was the tallest and most androgynous woman in a tux I've ever seen but was also probably the most badass woman I've ever met. 



When we arrived at the Venetian, changed into our sparkles, and were ready to go!


We then went to this, Vegas's hottest male variety show.  For some reason photography is not allowed...



Then we ate some AMAZING pizza in our sequin cocktail dresses (because that's how we roll).

After the pizza we headed to Marquee nightclub in the new Cosmopolitan hotel, in which we had such a ballerlicious time, I have no pictures *tear.



Saturday, we went to the Canyon Ranch Spa in the Palazzo and it was heaven! Although we did have a moment in the "igloo" room where we pressed the "aroma" button expecting, what else, an aroma to come out. Instead, freezing (and I mean ICE cold) water came shooting down on us so we all screamed and ran out. In the middle of one of the nicest spas in the country, classy. 



Despite the screaming like little girls episode, Canyon Ranch still allowed me to get my hair did by the fantabulous Roxanne. At one point I think I had fifteen round brushes in my hair but I think it turned out pretty "sexy, bouncy" as Roxanne described it!




Then my adorable friends threw me a lingerie shower. This is the only picture deemed appropriate (by me) to post publicly on the internet. Sorry y'all.

Then we went to dinner, but lets get to the good stuff shall we?



This was the stripper pole directly behind our table at PURE night club in Cesears which we were instructed, on numerous occasions, that we were forbidden to use said pole.  Oh well, their loss right?! We managed to get a picture on it and then became more interested in the bachelor party seated right next to us. 











And this is the main reason why Vegas was awesome. My friends!



Viva Las Vegas!

-Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment